Thursday, October 22, 2009

A New(ish) Face

Hello readers!


Its been almost two months since I joined the honorable ranks of the Odyssey Bookshop Booksellers, and I thought it might finally be time for me make an introduction.


My name is Skye and I'm now the Associate Text Book Manager and First Edition Club Manager.


I’ve been working in bookstores ever since I scored the first job of my dreams at my hometown bookstore in Plymouth New Hampshire. I’m a fan of fantasy, horror, and dark fiction. If it makes you cringe, cry, or swoon I want to read it. I’m also an avid reader and collector of Japanese Manga and Graphic Novels.


I began wetting my toes in the Odyssey during the bustling days of textbook rush. Now that my crash-course I over, I’m grazing over the finer points of the store and learning more every day.


Hope to see you soon!

No comments: